- Product Type CHEMICAL FREE JAGGERY
- Weight 1 Kilograms (kg)
- Shelf Life 6 Months
- Ingredients ca,mg,fe,
- Taste sweet
- Fineness (%) 100
- Smell sweet
- Supply Ability : 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 80 INR/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms
- 6 Months
- Organic , No Artificial Flavor
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- CHEMICAL FREE JAGGERY
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- 3 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 1 kg cone, 18 kg cartoon box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FSSAI, APEDA
Green Laeves International.
Chemical Free Joggery.
Moisture % by wt
Total Ash, % by dry wt
Acid insoluble ash%by dry
a. As invert sugar, % by
b. As Sucrose, % by dry wt
Extraneous matter insoluble in
water, % by w
Sulphur dioxide, mg/kg
o Jaggery is prepared withoutthe use of chemicals in its processing. It is rich in important minerals
like salts, magnesium which strengthensour nervous system and helps to relax our muscles.
o Jaggery with selenium actsas an antioxidant. The potassium and sodium present in it maintain the
acid balance in the body cells andcontrol the blood pressure in the body.
o Jaggery is also rich iniron, and helps to prevent anemia. It also helps to relieve tension; take care
of asthma because it has anti-allergy properties.
o Jaggery mixed with water isknown to provide relaxation to the muscles, nerve and help in getting
rid of fatigue.
o It helps to reduce the waterretention in the body and eventually helps in controlling the body
weight. Jaggery is a more complex formof carbohydrate than plain sugar. So, it is digested and
absorbed gradually and releases energygradually. This provides warmth and energy for a longerperiod,without harming the internal organs