Price And Quantity
- 250 INR/Gram
- 100 Gram
- 1 Grams (g)
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10000 Gram Per Month
- 7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 1gm, 12 gm,100 gms,1000 gms
- Western Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Africa
- All India
- IEC, FSSAI,TEST REPORT
All saffron is not the same, It depends on the Cultivation and area of the flowers and process, It deepens in color and has a natural aroma. GLI is Branded for all quality organic products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Kashmiri saffron is best?
Ans - The best saffron comes from Kashmir. Since Kashmiri saffron contains a lot of crocin, it is regarded as being of the greatest grade. Saffron gains its colour and therapeutic benefits from crocin. Crocin content in Kashmiri saffron is 8.72%, but Iranian saffron has a crocin content of 6.82%.
2. What is the purpose of Kashmiri saffron?
Ans - This spice, which can be used to season kheer, give pulav a unique flavour, or boil in tea for fragrance, is a must-have in any Kashmiri cuisine. It is known as "kong posh" in Kashmiri and is considered the most expensive and fragile spice in the world since it must be manually harvested.
3. What are the facts of saffron from Kashmir?
Ans - Longer and thicker stigmas, a natural deep red colour, high aroma, bitter flavour, chemical-free processing, and a high concentration of crocin (colouring strength), safranal (flavour), and picrocrocin are all distinguishing qualities of Kashmir saffron (bitterness).
4. What kind of saffron from Kashmir is best?
Ans - The highest grade of saffron, known as mongra or mogra, is picked up by hand and has red stigmas.